Terms & Conditions
Below you will find some general information about the MONEY MANAGEMENT terms, brokers we use, minimum deposits, expected profits, documents to sign, etc. If you have any specific questions, please contact us for details.
- Expected profits vary from 100%-500% monthly depending on the market conditions and brokers, on average 1,000% per month.
- Maximum draw-down is usually less than 25%.
- The minimum standard deposit is $2,500 for all brokers.
- There are no upfront fees from our side.
- There are no hidden or other fees as well.
- We only share the generated profits, see the Profit Share structure below.
Your Profit Share
- 50% for deposits over $5,000
- 55% for deposits over $10,000
- 60% for deposits over $50,000
- 65% for deposits over $100,000
- 70% for deposits over $500,000
- Profits are distributed automatically by the brokers at the end of the month on PAMM or MONEY MANAGEMENT Accounts.
- In case of Individual Accounts without LPOA (e.g. Exness) you send our share weekly or monthly.
- You can send us our profit share by a payment method agreed mutually, eg. Bank Transfer, SKRILL, Neteller, BitCoin, Perfect Money, etc.
Document To Sign
- Depending on the broker, you need to:
- Sign LPOA (Limited Power of Attorney) that allows us to trade on your account in case of PAMM or MAM accounts
- With some brokers we trade on your account individually and there are no documents to sign (e.g. Exness)
Check the “Brokers” page for more details:
- Brokers we use for MONEY MANAGEMENT Trading.
- Minimum Deposit depending on the broker.
- Sign-up Links.
- We trade on our computers in Japan 24/5 and noVPS is required.
High Water Mark
- We apply a High Water Mark which is a common approach to the calculation of incentive fees. It means that incentive fees are paid only on NET new rises in asset value. If a temporary decline occurs, it must be recouped before new incentive fees are paid. This ensures that investment managers receive a performance fee only when the account value exceeds its previous high.
- In short it means: We are paid only if we make profits and we are not paid until we make the losses back.