What We Offer
At OLFXT we offer currency trading in a managed account service that utilises low risk strategies for maximum returns with a high priority on capital preservation.
We trade the major pairs in the spot currency markets based on our proven trading strategies. Through our superior analysis, trading skills and experience, we know how to make the most from the volatile movements you see in the currency pairs every day.
Taking regular profits is key to our success , allowing us to compound profits on a regular basis.
OLFXT provides you, the investor a Forex Managed Accounts solution, applying a low risk trading strategy that provides consistent and profitable results.
We offer our services with a 50:50 profit share. There are no other fees associated with the program. This means that as the investor, you keep 50% of all profits made on your account.
We only get paid if we make you money based on the Net Equity gain and this is calculated on a monthly basis. The minimum account size required is USD$5,000 (or equivalent).
We offer Forex managed accounts for individual investors and corporate clients.
We offer a consistent capital growth opportunity in the largest global financial market.
We trade all the major currency pairs on the Forex market.
We trade the US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Japanese Yen, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar and New Zealand Dollar.
These currencies comprise the majority of the liquidity of the entire market. Gold and Silver is also traded occasionally.
Benefits to you as an investor and account holder.
- Your account will be traded by a professional money manager.
- We use a carefully calculated risk/reward methodology
- Our trading system follows our strict money management principles, with a maximum of 5-10% of your account being risked on any one trade.
- Forex trading provides an uncorrelated return to the stock, mutual-fund and property markets.
- Forex trading allows for profit opportunities in both rising and falling markets.
- Not more than 10% of your capital is at risk at any time.
- As the account Manager, we only make money if there is an increase in your investment account as we receive a performance fee based on the Net Equity gain which is calculated monthly. Therefore we have a vested interest in your financial success.
- The minimum account size required is USD$5,000 (or equivalent).
Foreign Currency Trading
A common misconception of a currency investment is that it is much riskier than more conventional asset classes. However, this is not necessarily the case.
The use of prudent and sensible risk management techniques employed by considerably reduces this risk.